These are a few of the songs I play. I have complete lists of the 200 songs I play if you're interested. I bring the lists to every show I play and let the people look at them and tell me what they'd like to hear. That way I know at least one person is happy at a time. Although I know lots of classic country, I try to keep as broad a list as possible for all situations.
- 20 Cars
- A song about all the cars I've owned
- Marry and the World Marries With You, Divorce and you Divorce Alone
- A song about America's second favorite pastime.
- Wisconsin Small Town Polka
- a look at the remarkable number of bars in the state of Wisconsin
- I Like to Pee Outside®
- They say the best things in life are free.
- Let's Strike it Middle Class!
- I don't need to be on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" I need to be on "Who Wants to Pay the Phone Bill?"
Or REAL Folk music as I like to call it.
- Johnny Cash
- Ring of Fire, Folsom Prison, One Piece at a Time
- Merle Haggard
- Okie From Musgogee, Mama Tried, Movin' On
- George Jones
- He Stopped Loving Her Today, White Lightnin', The Race is On
- Roger Miller
- King of the Road, Dang Me, Kansas City Star
- David Allen Coe
- Never Called Me By My Name, The Ride
- Patsy Cline
- Hank Williams Sr.
- Lonesome Lovesick Blues, Jambalaya, Hey Good Lookin'
- Hank Williams Version 2.0
- Country Boy Can Survive' Family Tradition
- Mountain Music, Dixieland Delight
- Kenny Rogers
- The Gambler, Lucielle
- Steve Miller
- The Joker, Take the Money and Run,
- Hound Dog, Heartbreak Hotel
- John Melloncamp
- Pink Houses, Jack and Diane
- Roadhouse Blues
- Billy Joel
- Piano Man
- Lynard Skynard
- Sweet Home Alabama, Simple Kind of Man
- Proud Mary, Midnight Special, Bad Moon Rising
- Violent Femmes
- Blister in the Sun
- Bob Seeger
- Old Time Rock n' Roll, Night Moves
- John Lee Hooker
- Boom Boom, Boogie Chillin'
- Blues Brothers
- Sweet Home Chicago
and many, many, more...............